1. After washing the tattoo, apply anti-inflammatory ointment (aloe vera gel, Baidubang or red plum ointment) for small areas, and scald ointment for large areas. Under normal circumstances, apply it for 2-3 days, 2 times a day That’s it.
Second, there will be reversal after the operation. Affected by the differences in the body and the intensity of the pigment, the reversal will appear after a few minutes to a few hours. This is normal. In the later repair process, the color will gradually become lighter until it disappears.
3. During the treatment process, affected by the body and pigments, part of the skin will break and bleed or produce blisters. This is a normal situation, but for people with difficult skin healing and diabetes, special attention should be paid to medication, not to be infected, if necessary Can go to the clinic for treatment. For guests who have blisters, if they are small blisters, take care not to break the epidermis to prevent infection. No special medication is required. The blisters will be repaired after 3-7 days. If the blisters are too large, use an empty sterile needle to release the water, and then apply anti-inflammatory drugs. As long as the scab does not become infected before the scab is formed, and the scab is allowed to fall off naturally, the skin will be removed for 1-2 months. Repaired well.
4. Do not always rub your hands on the treated area after surgery, and do not touch water within 2-3 days. If you are allergic to certain foods (such as seafood, spicy, etc.), you should not eat during the treatment.
5. People with scars should explain their condition before treatment. Such guests are generally advised not to wash. If they must wash, they must be psychologically prepared.
6. After treatment, you should pay attention to sun protection. Guests who have undergone multiple treatments may leave pigmentation marks, which are generally brown or reddish, which can be completely repaired in half a year to a year.
7. The interval between treatments should not be less than one month. The general recommendation is two months.
8. After treatment, pay attention to the repair of the skin. If the skin does not heal or become infected for a long time, you should see a doctor in time.